Large electrolytic SnPb Military 25V 125V 68uf 850uf Tantalum Axial
Capacitor, ceramic capacitor code military tantalum capacitance
1. Application:Military and Aerospace
2. Mounting: Axial
3. High Voltage
Wet Tantalum Capacitors Tantalum-Case with Glass-to-Tantalum
Hermetic Seal for - 55 °C to + 125 °C Operation, Low ESR
• Military specification MIL-PRF-39006/30 and
39006/31. model 136D capacitors are
commercial equivalents of Military style
CLR90 and CLR91
• Capacitors to meet the MIL-specs must be
ordered by M39006 part numbers shown in the relative
• Axial through-hole terminations: standard tin/lead (SnPb),
100 % tin (RoHS compliant) available
• Standard and extended ratings
• Low ESR
• Material categorization: For definitions of compliance
Operating Temperature: - 55 °C to + 85 °C
(To + 125 °C with voltage derating)
Capacitance Tolerance: At 120 Hz, + 25 °C. ± 20 %
standard. ± 10 %, ± 5 % available as special.
DC Leakage Current (DCL Max.): At + 25 °C and above:
Leakage current shall not exceed the values listed in the
Standard Ratings Tables.
we can provide total solution and diversity of product choice,then
can save 20% for your cost.
if you want to know detail information ,please contact Nemo.
Military and Aerospace 25V 68uf Tantalum Axial Capacitor